Pairing the remote switch with PR1600
1. Place the remote switch and the PR1600 side by side in close proximity (3-4cm) as on the picture.
2. Press and hold the two buttons on the remote switch simultaneously with one hand. The red indicating light will be on.
3. Turn on the PR1600 headlight with the other hand.
4. If paired successfully, the red indicating light of the remote switch will be blinking.
5. If not, turn off/on the light again. In rare condition, it might take a few times to turn on/off the light to pair with the switch successfully.
6. Click the button of the remote switch to make sure it works with the light correctly.
For more info, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org